The Hotel - What are we about
Rancho San Cayetano is a modern hotel surrounded by 13 acres of Mexican countryside. Quiet comfort, relaxing atmosphere is San Cayetano. The most convenient location for visiting the Monarch Butterfly Sanctuaries, near the city of Zitacuaro, Michoacan, the Rancho also offers a short walk to Coatepec de Morelos, with its 16th Century Church, a place appearing in the Humphrey Bogart film “Treasure of Sierra Madre”, plus trips to the small villages of the surrounding hills and valleys. (Read more about historic Zitacuaro.) Read More
The Rooms - How many and what size
You can choose from a variety of room sizes and suites to satisfy your taste. There are 9 spacious rooms and 6 separate cabins for a larger number of guests (2-5 people per room) available. Most all have a fireplace, some a small food prep area or kitchen, of course bathrooms with shower, and big comfortable beds with warm wool blankets. All have telephones and Wi-Fi.
What do we have
- A large dining room for your breakfast. Lunch and dinner offers Mexican and International selections every day.
- A sun warmed pool invites you to swim
- Swimming pool with warm water
- There is a spa with massage
- Large open spaces for weddings, first communions and receptions all available for guests or outside parties
How do you contact us
Phone: (52) 715.153.1926
Fax: (52) 715.153.7879
Cell Phone / +52 (715) 143 2310